Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Heather's 13 Favorite reads of 2013

 



Okay here are my 13  FAVORITE reads of 2013, believe me this was not easy at all!  I've been sitting here thinking of all these greats books I've read and these 13 have really touched me, grabbed a hold of my soul and embedded their stories in my heart forever. I've read alot of AMAZING books by a lot of talented Authors, and I could add hundred more to the list.  I loved these books and everything their beautiful story had to tell. There were some that broke my heart and crushed me and some had me laughing out loud to have people looking at me like I'm a fucking nut!. I cried, yelled and even wanted to break my kindle or whatever I was reading on more than one occasion! I'm so happy I started reading again, it has brought so many new and old friends in my life and I'm forever grateful. I can't wait to see what new stories these Authors have for us bookwhores in 2014!!
 


    The Dark Duet series by CJ. Robert

                                         
     Fear of Falling  by SL. Jennings
                                
           
       Thoughtless series by SC. Stephens

                                                               
         
             Fall Away Series by Penelope Douglas
                                                            

                                                         
                                       
           Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

                   
        
           
       In The Company of Killers series by                     JA.Redmerski
                                                              
                      

                     
              Arsen by Mia Asher
                             
                        
             
         Collide series by Gail McHugh

                         
                             
            
        Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

                             
                             
                       
               Real by Katy Evans

                             

               
           The Consequences series by
                 Aleatha Romig
                                        

                                         
            A Blue Tale by Sarah Dosher
                                                                    
          
                          
         A Graceful Mess by Nacole Stayton  
                                                         .           
        .


No comments:

Post a Comment